Thursday, October 25, 2012

What's in my purse when i'm sick!!

So today even though i'm sick (sore throat,fever e.t.c.) i had to go out & run some errands.Here is what i brought with me in my handbag.


Up row: receipts,pills,paper tissues (Disney princesses of course!),MCM wallet,Juicy Couture key chain and   earphones.
Down row: Strepsils,Essie nail polish in Lollipop(don't ask my why, i have no idea,i'm feverish!)Stila convertible color in Petunia,Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy,my antibiotics,hand sanitizer.


And a little treat from Starbucks to make me feel a little beter :) I also bought a couple of things from Bershka but i wll show them to you on another post.
How are you feeling today??Any other poor little sick puppies out there??

*Handbag from ebay. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment