Sunday, September 8, 2013

Collective summer fashion haul (Zara, H&M, ebay etc. )

 Well hello Belles!! It's been a long time since my last post or YT video for that matter and I've been wanting to make an update video but due to my long and crazy work hours I've had no free time at all!!
Most of the clothes I'm about to show you were purchased just before I found my new job and that's why most of them are still with the tags on( again: no free time at all!!!).


 This dress is my latest purchase and I bought it from Pin Up.This was my first time visiting this store and let me tell you it was also the last.This dress is very cute though plus I looove this colour.


                                                        Yeap, it was under 10!!

 If you follow me on Instagram you've probably seen this, I posted a photo the day I bought it. It's the infamous Zara skort.
(it's a bit wrinkled, I know..)

Next is another pair of shorts from Zara.Now these I've worn!If I remember correctly they were very inexpensive arround 7-8 €. I do love my turqoise!!


This summer I've been on the hunt for the perfect top.I wanted a soft flowy material,that i could tuck inside my shorts on the front and it would drape beautifully of the shoulder, longer on the back and (this is very important : that i could wear a bra without having to worry that it would show).As you can see I was asking for a lot.But I found the perfect top that matched all my expectations! Where??Where else?At Zara!And at perfect price I might add.So I went ahead and bought 4!

 Perfect low back without any bra peeking out.



 I bought it in white,black, coral and yellow and considering also getting the black & white polka dot one :)



Another coral top from Zara but this is a tad fancier.





I also bought two pairs of shoes.No need to ask, they're also from Zara. First is a pair of nude patent pumps to calm my cravings for the  Jimmy Choo ones, well at least for the time being..


I can't remember the exact prices but I think that both pairs were under 20!



I have a thing for beige suede shoes, I don't know why I just love them.And the next pair is exactly that.


I first saw them online at the Zara site  but for the longest time I couldn't find them at stores.So when I found them I grabbed them immediately!And they were discounted!Score!!



I love the buckle detail and the zip at the back.The downside is that they hurt me a lot but I am determined to break them in.


  Last some accesories from H&M and ebay. The bracelets were arround 6-7.The id bracelet is my favourite of the two, it's very much in fashion  thanks to Céline but not that chunky. 
 Mirrored aviators have been going strong for almost a year now ( the coloured ones I mean) but I didn't want to buy the Rayban ones, I  wasn's sure I would wear them that much to justify the price. So I opted for these veeeery inexpensive purple ones from ebay (arround 2,70 USD with free shipping!). Funny story: my cousin bought the EXACT same ones from a very well known eyewear shop in Thessaloniki for 40!!! And i seriously mean they're exactly the same!! 



That was my collective haul Belles even though I have this very annoying feeling that I keep forgetting something!

Anyway, what did you buy this summer?Did you take advantage of the sales?
 Hope that I will see you very soon either here or on YT with a beauty haul this time ;) Bisousss



4 comments:

  1. Megeiaaaaaaa!!
    i leuki sortsofousta einai ekpliktiki!!!!!!!!tin 8elw ki egw! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ'ευχαριστω!!! Νομιζω οτι την εβγαλαν κ σε χειμωνιατικη,μπαινω στον πειρασμο... ;)

      Delete
  2. όλα είναι τόσο τέλεια!!!!!!μου άρεσε πολύ πολύ το πρώτο φορεματάκι και το σορτσοφουστάκι!!!και φυσικά τα παπούτσια!!!!εεεε,όλα δηλαδή μου άρεσαν,χαχα!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. χαχαχα!!!! Χαιρομαι που σου αρεσαν Χαρα μου!!! :))

      Delete