Friday, October 17, 2014

Fancy following me around? And a rainy ootd.


 So, fancy following me around for some window shopping?? Well.. I did some actual shopping too, but I will show you my purchases in a later post. I'm also tasting live my very first Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks! And the video includes also an OOTD video filmed, where else? In H&M!!

                               




♛Wearing: Blazer: Pull & Bear a few years back, trousers: Stradivarious Push Up, shirt: Denny Rose old, weather boots: Burberry, silk scarf: Gucci old, handbag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Ebene, sunglasses: Gucci, lipstick: Burberry Lip Velvet in Bright Poppy #311, nails: OPI Mrs O’Learys BBQ 



ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. ALL TEXT, VIDEOS AND IMAGES ARE MY OWN UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED AND CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION.


No comments:

Post a Comment